Friday, November 18, 2005

Yeah the title is all wonky.

I'm working on it. Theo Ellsworth was kind enough to send me a snazzy new image for the blog title, and I think it's perfection, but now I have to size it correctly. Be patient. And if you have any hints on how to format the title, please share them. I'd be ever so happy.

Well, I've got the spacing down, but can't get rid of that pesky title in the header. It's messing up the beautiful image.

UPDATE:Friday 9:30pm and the formatting of the title image is as good as it's going to get tonight. Big thanks again to Theo Ellsworth for a perfect logo for SIZE MATTERS. Words can't express how much I love that picture. And I'm proving just how cool I am by being home on a Friday night at 9:30pm working on a blog logo...

1 comment:

Matt D. said...

That is very cool. I totally dig this site, Shawn.