Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Back to the real worldRelaxed in front of our favorite bakery in St. Barts, and ready for a hard day of doing nothing

I've never felt so rested after a vacation. But I've also never had such a difficult time readjusting to the real world. That's the problem with a perfect vacation on some island. You get used to the routine of doing whatever you want - or nothing at all besides laying on the beach. You eat more, drink more, and appreciate the person you are with more.

And then just when you get used to it, vacation is over. I think this is the time to start planning for next year.

Anyway, expect more reviews starting tonight. I came home to three packages of mini-comics that need to be added to the review pile. That pile is starting to make me a bit nervous again, so it looks like I'll need to step it up.

1 comment:

afdumin said...

The pile's beginning to make you nervous??? I'd be giddy! Welcome home, man.